Homer & Wilson Litho Spools is a manufacturing company that was first established in 1913.
We specialize in the following service areas:
- Metal and Plywood Spool manufacturing
- Metal stampings for the wooden spool industry.
- Low and high volume metal clip stampings and fabrication.
- Low volume heavy gauge stampings.
- High volume, progressive and compound part production.
Homer and Wilson have a fully equipped tool room in-house for design and development of tools and dies to support our customers’ requirements and occupy 20,000 square feet of factory space, conveniently located between Toronto and Niagara Falls in Ontario’s manufacturing capital Hamilton.
- A multitude of stamping presses, up to 250 ton.
- Press brakes.
- Welding and fabrication.
- Tool and die.